2016 represents 30 years of the Rover 800 range, so watch out for special events to celebrate the occasion.
Dates of events which the Rover 800 Owners Club is planning to attend in 2016. Please note these are not confirmed and more will be added, so please do check back regularly.
- 5th & 6th March – The Practical Classics Restoration Show at the NEC
- 16th April – The Pride of Longbridge in Cofton Park, Longbridge
- 24th April – Drive It Day at MINI Plant Oxford, Cowley
- 7th June – Bromley Pageant of Motoring in Norman Park, Bromley
- 18th & 19th June – The Footman James Bristol Classic Car Show at the Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet
- 3rd July – The BMC & Leyland Show, Motor Heritage Museum, Gaydon 7th August – BL Day in Nene Park, Peterborough
- 20th & 21st August – Tatton Classic Car Show in Tatton Park, Cheshire 17th & 18th September – The Manchester Classic Car Show, EventCity, Manchester
- 25th September – BL Autumn Rally, The Museum of Rural Life, Milton Keynes
- November – The Lancaster Classic Motor Show, NEC, Birmingham