Insuring Your Rover
Adrian Flux Insurance Services are pleased to have the opportunity to serve the Rover Owners Club and provide its members’ with competitive and bespoke policies for their Rover 800’s and any other vehicle they may own.
As one of the UK’s most respected specialist insurance intermediaries we have a panel of insurers who we will use to find members the most appropriate policy – with of course a club discount – in many cases up to 15% off premiums.
All this is possible, because we know that Rover 800 Owners Club members are enthusiasts of the Longbridge marque, who have the experience of handling these vehicles and are much less likely to make a claim than the average driver, and so we’ve been able to create special schemes that reward safe drivers like you.
Get cheaper Rover 800 Insurance from Adrian Flux.
Please follow the following link to request a ‘Call Back’ at a time convenient to you or complete the form and we will return to you with a quotation:-
Ring For A Quote
To take advantage of the club insurance scheme call the dedicated Club quotation line at Adrian Flux on 0800 089 0035 for your quotation. Lines are open 9.00 am to 7.00 pm Monday to Friday. 9.00am – 4.00pm Saturday.
Don’t forget to mention the Rover 800 Owners Club when calling.
In most instances we will require the completion of our Agreed Valuation form. This form must be completed, signed where indicated and sent, together with 6 photographs.
These need to consist of photographs of your vehicle taken showing the front, back, each side, engine bay and interior, with one including the registration number.
We require remittance of £15, payable to Adrian Flux Insurance Services to be sent along with the other info to:
Agreed Valuations, Adrian Flux Insurance Services, East Winch Hall, East Winch, King’s Lynn, Norfolk PE32 1HN
Tailored To Your Needs
We have a panel of insurers who are able to provide Rover 800 Owners Club members the following benefits:
- Instant quotations and cover
- Non-standard risks accepted, including:-
- High risk areas
- Unusual occupations
- Track day cover (please specify if required – not available with every policy)
- Laid up/Transit/In construction cover available
- Maximum introductory no claims bonus
- Full Breakdown and Recovery from £36.00 (optional)
- Protected NCB available
- Driving of other cars cover available (differs from insurer-to-insurer, our staff will advise)
- European Green Card Cover
- Agreed value cover available – typically for vehicles over 10 years old – (Please ask if the policy provides this at quotation).
Discounts are available for
- Security Precautions
- Experience of driving your Rover 800
- Low mileage
- Restricted driving
- Advanced Driving qualifications
- Discounts for other cars owned and Household Insurance.
General Insurance Questions
There is a specific area on the discussion forum for general questions about insuring Rover’s. Adrian Flux Insurance Services will be on hand to answer any questions posted. We have a member of staff – Dan@AdrianFlux who will monitor the forum and offer general advice where requested.