This year, marks the 30th anniversary of the Rover 800 series. The car was launched on July 10th, 1986.
We have managed to secure a place at the Leyland/BMC show, at the British Motor Museum, on July 3rd 2016, starting at 10 am.
All members are welcome to attend.
If you wish to display your vehicle and attend the show, there is a form that needs to be completed, and returned to the Museum, details can be found below. Closing date for entries is 27th June 2016.
Download the form here:
Details of the motor museum, are shown below :-
British Motor Museum
- Exhibitors wristbands: must be worn at all times, please put them on before you enter the show – this will speed your entry.
- Vehicle Passes: Please display at all times. See Pass for display instructions.
- Check In:
On arrival at the centre, please proceed alonng the main entrance road until you reach the roundabout where you will be directed acordingly. Please ensure your pass is clearly visible in the window of your vehicle.
Timings: PLEASE NOTE that set up can only take place during the times below. DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY
- Set Up: Sunday 3rd July, 0730 – 0930
- Show Open To The Public: Sunday 3rd July, 1000 – 1800
- Break Down: Sunday 3rd July, 1600 – 1800
The site speed is strictly 15mpg