Rover 75 & MG ZT Enthusiasts’ Club Ensemble
April 15, 2018N/A
As has been customary over the last few years the Enthusiasts have hosted an event the day after the fantastic Pride Of Longbridge. In previous years this has always taken place at Ragley Hall. However, this year we are pleased to announce that the British Motor Museum at Gaydon has agreed to host The Enthusiasts’ Annual Ensemble. As usual, any and all MGR varieties of vehicle are welcome..as are related vehicles!
The Rover 800 Owners Club has been asked to send a small number of cars to display, please contact us if you wish to display your vehicle.
* The day will start at 10.00am and finish at 4.30pm
* We have our own parking area for 150 cars – if more should come then the general parking areas will be available.
* The very last Rover 75 to come off the production line will be on display, just for the occasion.
* Other highlights for MGR Enthusiasts on display at Gaydon include: the last R100, MGR SVR, the 6R4, many Minis, prototype R45s amongst others.
* Highlights for 75 & ZT Enthusiasts will include the phenomenal 500bhp+ MG ZT-T currently being finished by Geraint Williams and Les Finnie’s epic supercharged ZT-T amongst others….expect further announcements!
* The MGR Monogram cars of all shapes and sizes will have their own display area.
Additional attractions will be announced as and when they are confirmed.
COST: The 75&ZT Enthusiasts are requesting a £5.00 donation per car to go towards club funds. This will entitle the driver and any passengers to park in the 75&ZT Enthusiasts’ reserved area (provided you are amongst the first 150 cars) and also entry to the museum for the discounted price of £9.00 per person instead of £14.00.